React Presents is thrilled to release the 2015 schedule and set times, as well as announce the official after parties for Mamby on the Beach, happening at the finest clubs and venues in Chicago! Tickets are on sale now here. Weekend passes and single day tickets are selling fast, so grab yours while you still can.
Check out the Official Mamby on the Beach After Parties below:
- Official Mamby Beach Pre-Party: AC Slater & Hotel Garuda – the MID – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
- James Murphy (DJ Set) & George Fitzgerald – the MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Goldroom (DJ Set) & Autograf – Yacht Party – Tickets available at Clubtix.com (3 Hour Open Bar)
- Felix Da Housecat – Evil Olive – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Moon Boots – Primary – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Art Department & Gene Farris – the MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Tanlines (DJ Set) – Progress Bar – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
- Holt (DJ Set) and Glass Lux (DJ Set) – Beauty Bar – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
Mamby on the Beach will provide VIP ticket holders with exclusive water access! This marks the first time a music festival in Chicago will allow it’s patrons to access the refreshing waters of Lake Michigan. Please note that water access will be available on a first come, first serve basis, as there will be a limited capacity in the water.
VIP Perks also include:
- Express Admission into Festival
- Private Bars with Premium Spirits, Beer, and Wine available for purchase (Only beer available in GA)
- Designated Premium Viewing Areas at Stages
- Shaded Lounge
- Air Conditioned Bathrooms
- Exclusive Lake Michigan Swimming Access*
Click HERE to go VIP and take a dip in the lake!
While capacity allows, GA ticket holders will be able to upgrade to VIP at the ticketing booth on site, but to ensure VIP entry and water access, we highly recommend purchasing VIP tickets in advance.
Mamby on the Beach, a lakeside festival reincarnated from a weekly Chicago party in the mid-2000s that celebrated a unified energy, stemming from the city it was born with artists like Green Velvet/Cajmere, Derrick Carter, and many more. In 2015, React Presents breathes new life into this energy, combined with the unmatched summer time vibes of Chicago, to host the new annual two-day festival, Mamby on the Beach.
The goal of Mamby is to reflect the unparalleled experience of Chicago in the summer and preserve the history of Chicago as the home of house music. Mamby curates established and rising live performances from artists in the indie-dance music world to best represent the summertime vibes of Chicago. Mamby focuses on legendary artists who are still pushing boundaries and representing Chicago’s own house music. Emerging artists from house and techno recognize the influence Chicago has had on their music, and Mamby takes pride in shining a light on these artists for years to come.
Mamby On The Beach
July 11 & 12, 2015
4100 South Lake Shore Drive
18+ | 1 PM