Aug 4-6, Sunrise Ranch, Loveland, Colorado. 3 Day and Single Day tickets available here. Price to increase Sunday, June 25 @ 11:59 PM. www.AriseFestival.com
1) THE MUSIC – The 5th Year Celebration will feature a not-to-be missed lineup across 7 stages including: Atmosphere, Tipper, Lettuce, Beats Antique, Ani DiFranco, SunSquabi, Rising Appalachia, The Expendables, Brother Ali, Break Science, Desert Dwellers, Dopapod, The Grateful Ball, The Travelin’ McCourys, Jeff Austin Band, Late Night Radio, Wookiefoot, Dirtwire, Bass Physics, Brasstracks, The Brothers Comatose, RDGLDGRN, The Ghost of Paul Revere and so many more!
2) EXTRAS – Included in your ticket is walk-in camping, yoga, workshops, films, speakers, presentations and much more. The featured yoga instructor for ARISE 2017 is Shiva Rea! ARISE is also excited to present Android Jones as the featured 2017 artist and Barbara Marx Hubbard as the Special Honored Guest Presenter.
3) CHILDREN’S VILLAGE – KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE – The ARISE Music Festival features a children’s village with fun activities all day, and a designated family campground for families of all sizes.
4) THE ART – Feast your eyes on a visual array of live art, galleries, art installations and top-shelf performance/visual art including productions with Tipper, Beats Antique, Fractal Tribe, Android Jones and more.
5) GREAT VARIETY OF FOOD & BEVERAGES: – You can grab a specialty organic Ozo coffee, a refreshing Odell craft beer, a high-quality meal from the Food Truck Village or feast away with the freshest possible food at the Sunrise Ranch Farmers Organic Market where all the food is grown right there at the Sunrise Ranch farm.
6) VILLAGE PEOPLE: ARISE features a Children’s Village, Solutions Village, Wisdom Village, Healers Village and a mouth-watering Food Truck Village.
7) A GREAT VALUE: Your ARISE 3 Day pass gets you access to all scheduled programming available. Over 200 scheduled events!
8) THE LOCATION: Located on a 350-acre organic farm, only an hour from Denver and the Denver International Airport, the beautiful Sunrise Ranch is easy to access. Surrounded by sweeping valley views and nestled in an unrivaled red rock landscape – the festival site is nothing less than truly epic.
9) THE ETHOS: ARISE plants a tree with every ticket sold, does not sell water in plastic bottles, presents a 3-Day Permaculture course and Action day, plus offers workshops, panels and moderated dialogues on leading sustainability and environmental practices. ARISE is dedicated to a leave-no-trace ethos and to being a vehicle for artists and activists that speak up and take a stand on relevant social issues that affect our shared world.
10) YOU DESERVE IT: It’s been said before, and it will be said again: you bring the greatest magic! It’s your presence, participation and smile that makes everyone want to do this again year after year. You deserve to be a part of this magical co-creative experience!
A limited supply of discounted 3 Day & Single Day Early Bird Tickets are available now!
Price will increase Sunday, June 25 @ 11:59 PM
An Independent, Family run, Leave-No-Trace event.